|| the extremist vector greets you - hopefully you'll leave with something that will make the stop worthwhile
some not-so-useful facts you may not be aware of:
- i'll be married in -3218 days
- i will begin receiving my canada pension plan in 9955 days
- i've been alive for 13786 days
- the next weekend is in 34 hours
- number of days since mark became a dirty american: 3705
- number of days since i left cranhole: 3834
- number of days since i became a stodgy brit: 1639
- number of days since i was diagnosed with cancer: 3086
here are the plogs from the last 5 days:
i am a very bad plogger as i've had nothing worthy to say for 5 whole days!
you can visit the plog page for previous postings if you so desire....
"Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we're going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities: the political, the religious, the educational authorities, who have attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rule, regulations. Informing, forming in our minds an inner view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to immerse yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness-- chaotic, confused vulnerability to which you owe yourself. Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary